- General Practitioners
- General Surgery
- Cardiovascular surgery
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Hyperbaric medicine
- Ambulance service
All the above are also available for Inpatient treatment if the need arises.
We offer Major and Minor surgery on the following disciplines:
- General Surgery (e.g. Hernias, Laparatomies, Appendectomies and “lumps and bumps”)
- Obstetrics and Gynecology (e.g. C-sections, D and C’s, myomectomies and Hysterectomies etc.)
- Orthopedics (e.g. Open and closed reductions of fractures and arthroscopic knee surgery)
- Urology (e.g. TURP’s radical Prostatectomies and cystoscopies)
Our emergency room is equipped to handle minor trauma and medical emergencies. We are available 24/7.
Outpatient clinic hours are Monday-Friday 8am to 4pm and Saturdays 8am to 12.00 noon.
Cruise Ship Assistance
St. Augustine’s Medical Services is ideally located to assist cruise ship medical emergencies with their crew or passengers. We have developed a wealth of experience dealing with Cruise ship passengers and crew. We have extensive contacts with air ambulance companies and foreign insurance companies
Our rooms are each equipped with two beds. They can be taken on a private or semi private basis. Each room is air conditioned with a private bathroom and equipped with cable TV and telephone. All rooms and the bathrooms are linked to the nurses station with a call button.
Our Maternity suite offers a private and homely environment for your time of confinement. We handle elective deliveries with your own obstetrician.
Also available on request: long term care for the elderly and palliative care for the terminally ill.
SAMS has a wealth of experience in dealing with air ambulance transfers and we have a large dossier of reputable companies that we can call on for professional service. Transfers are available to the US, Barbados and Trinidad, or wherever transfer is required.
Generally offering same day results for routine blood work in the following:
• Routine Hematology
• General Chemistry
• Special Chemistries
3 to 10 day for results:
• Food Allergy testing
• Paternity testing
• Micro biology
1 week to 3 weeks
Through our affiliation with accredited laboratories throughout the region we have the capabilities to perform a vast array of tests.
Our onsite pharmacy offers prescription drugs for all your needs.
- General X-Rays
- Specialized X-Rays (Barium Studies etc)
- Abdominal, Breast, Pelvic, Thyroid.
- Gynecological ultrasounds
- Computed Tomography (CT Scan [64 slice]) Services with Radiologist Report in less than 24 hours.
- 24/7 Emergency CT Scan X-Ray, Ultrasound Services available.